API – Documentation
AlphaFlash Ultra-Low Latency API News feed (Credentials Required)
- Used primarily in exchange data-centers across the globe.
- Utilizes our market-leading proprietary light-weight protocol to deliver macro data from our low-latency infrastructure directly into your trading environment.
- Delivery offered via multicast or TCP at speeds of up to 10Gbps.
- Embargo data delivered immediately after embargo expiration.
- AlphaFlash Rest-APIs including the APIs for the automated event Calendar can be found here
AlphaFlash SELECT Documentation
- Our high-speed event calendar feed used by discretionary FX Traders and Energy traders.
- Significantly faster than our competitors, often by multiple seconds.
- Co-location not required, access is available anywhere via the closest geo-located data center.
- Offers prior and forecast values to assist in your trading strategy.
If you would like to Trial the AlphaFlash Select real-time API economic news feed, or our fast real-time news Calendar then please contact the AlphaFlash Sales team on +1 (917) 215 9578 or use the contact form here.
AlphaFlash Scraper Test Environment Documentation
- Unique to AlphaFlash we provide customer access to our scraper logic to ensure confidence in our Natural Language Processing
- Customers can download our code to run tests in their own environment.
- We can provide historical data as well to run back test and compliment a client’s own testing. If you would like to test, then please contact the AlphaFlash support team.
Stay In Touch